Not to mention the latch problems and unbelievably sore nipples (I would have rather go through labor again). I remember crying, not wanting to nurse because it hurt too much and becoming depressed because I felt I couldn't give my baby the best start in life.
|First time nursing didn't hurt, Grub was 2 months|
|Nursing becoming a breeze|
|Perfecting the lying down position|
I'm so happy I persevered, it becomes unbelievably easier, to the point where Grub has become such a professional, she knows exactly what to do.
|Starting to fall in love with nursing|
I love some things that have stayed the same
- She still needs me and wants me above all other people
- When she latches her head automatically drops as if I'm always going to be there to catch it
- The way her eyes roll back in ecstasy when she first gets a taste of my milk
- The way she looks at me when she nurses, like I'm the most important person in her world
I love some of the things that have changed
- Time and frequency of feeding!!!
- The inventive nursing positions that shes coming up with
- Her humming her nursing song while nursing
- The way she strokes my side or plays with my amber necklace
- When she needs to touch and stroke her hair
|One year! Woo hoo!|