How to join the movement:
1. Click 'like' on their Change 3 Things Facebook page.
2. Share the page with your Facebook, Twitter and blogger friends.
3. Make sure you change 3 cloth nappies a day.
Their goals are:
- 100,000 parents committed to change 3 cloth diapers per day.*
- 30-50 million pounds of prevented landfill waste.*
- 100 million disposable diapers not purchased.*
- $24 million of combined savings for participating families.**
Help change the world, one nappy at a time.
* Numbers are approximate and based on information published in the Environmental Agency's Science Report SC010018/SR2.
** Based on approximately $0.25 per disposable diaper NOT purchased by participants because they chose to change a cloth diaper instead.